Reviews (420)Exactly what she wanted thank you. absolutely beautiful!!! thank you so much. I can't wait to order moly next one. Made on the spot and shipping was super fast! Love the Ring! The rings are so amazing in person this wife and i love them so much and the fact i could watch them being made was amazing Thank you so much for the giveaway I truly appreciate you and the wife and I are still loving our rings thank you for the nice 1943 silver war nickel givvy the seller is probably one of the best what not seller online. so very friendly so very kind. he actually makes beautiful silver rings out of coins. A+ service fast shipping. thank you for everything my friend I hope you have a beautiful week God bless I received my beautiful ring made with awesome craftsmanship. Quick shipping also Jerry!!!! OMGGGGGGG!!! I absolutely LOVE my ring!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It fits perfectly, is comfortable to wear and it’s absolutely gorgeous !! You made me a state quarter ring back in February which I wear everyday and always get compliments on it, but dude….this Morgan dollar thumb ring is a whole other level of artistry! I love its chunkiness and its weight on my thumb! You are truly the man to come to for anyone wanting a coin ring! I’m never taking it off!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great as always. Love the coin. Great seller and fast shipping. Another perfect ring If you’re looking for the perfect gift you need to checkout show you won’t be disappointed in quality and craftsmanship Cool coins. Thank you for the givvy! Great seller. Nice products 5 stars plus Absolutely beautiful ring and awesome cowboy hat! Highly recommend! Not enough stars to give!!!!! This was a present to my husband. He was so excited. Awesome ring. Thank you so much! Wow what craftsmanship the host did an amazing job. Thank you so much Super fast shipping! Beautiful ring, great craftsmanship. Highly recommend purchasing anything Jerry makes. Thank you! Great seller! Best item I’ve gotten off of whatnot. Amazing items and excellent service. Thank you so very much for the silver proof Oregon ring.