Reviews (9,013)Ty! Love the signature on my new art work Seller went above and beyond. Not only did they arrange to have the artwork signed, they also got the author to include a personal note, which was a wonderful surprise. It clearly took time and effort and it made this purchase truly special. I’m so happy! Highly recommended! Love LWP purchase from the seller! Wear them daily and received many compliments. Amazing seller!! I love shopping her lives! She is super sweet, fun lives, carefully packages each item and fast shipping. One of the best sellers on Whatanot! Another fantastic experience with these amazing sellers! I love that they’re always out and about at the Walt Disney World parks and resorts, bringing us the latest merchandise and helping customers track down those special finds. They’re incredibly engaging, personable, and customer-centered, always going above and beyond to make each live shop a wonderful experience.
I was so disappointed to have missed a few amazing items that I either overlooked, where sold out, or released shortly after my recent Orlando visit, but thankfully, they came to the rescue! I was thrilled to secure those items during their show. It’s wonderful having sellers who genuinely care about their customers and make Disney Parks merchandise accessible even when you can’t be there in person. Always a pleasure shopping with them. Thank you again! Highly recommended sellers! Thank you for helping me get the Thomas Kinkade artwork I have been wanting for over a year! The packaging was great and shipping was fast! I’m so happy with my purchase My first ever happiest market! Thank you for taking us there! Love everything! OMG, my first snacks order and it did not disappoint. Super yummy and arrived quickly! Love ❤️ Everything! They tell you which ones you can wait on or items low in stock so you don’t miss out! They go above and beyond to describe merch they present and don’t rush you to buy now. My order was perfect! Super fun hanging out with these ladies to hunt for exclusive and sold out merch. I feel like I’m with them and we are on a critical mission! Love 💕 This personal shopper went out of her way to get me exactly what I wanted and not only are the jewelry pieces gorgeous. She took the time to personally wrapped everything individually so nothing would break during shipping thank you so much. Great customer service you guys are amazing. Thank you to this amazing team for always spreading a little bit of Disney magic by taking us shopping and to special events like the ones at the art store. Always so patient with customer requests and fun to watch! 🩷🩷🩷 These gals go above and beyond for there customers. They are so incredibly sweet and kind, they pay attention to details and go that extra mile. I love this picture and I can’t thank you enough for all your efforts. Best shoppers ever!! 💖💖 Thank you so much for picking up these ears for me! Packaged nicely and arrived so fast. I'm in West Palm and can't get to the Parks as much as I want to, but these ladies take me with them almost every day! ❤️ No words can express the joy and gratitude I have for the breathtaking art you sent me❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹thank you from the deepest part of my heart I have the Snow White picture of my dreams
The BEST WDW PERSONAL SHOPPERS on this app!!! 10/10 recommend!!!! It’s so cute!! Fast shipment and packaged well!
They packed my ears in bubble wrap to make sure they were not damaged in shipping. Came so so fast!
Thank you for a great experience!