Reviews (132)Great products, fast shipping, and carefully packaged! such a sweet and amAZING seller !!!💗💗 great tapes had a great price shipped quickly and packed well. what more can you ask for.. wait a minute she was also friendly as hell too 🤘💖 All items received. Packaged really well. Happy with my purchase. Thanks! ✨ There aren’t enough stars for Paula!!! Always a delight to shop with as a great show host. Fast, secure shipping and quality inventory. Awe, you are too sweet!! I could say the same for you!! 💖🫶🏼 great seller! everything looks good Great tapes!! Such fast shipping and everything was packed with care, amazing seller will absolutely be purchasing from her again💖 all of these pieces are amazinf TYSMI’m so happy you LOVE! See you next time 💖🌿 Packaging was top notch. Great overall!Thanks Jacob! Hope to see you again! everything arrived just as seen on the show and in perfect condition! Great packaging! Thank you so much and I will see you again at your shows! 🩵🤠🩵 Came very fast , shipped safely. Beautiful note and stickers. Thank you ! Fabulous seller! Quick shipping and great inventory! Such a kind human and so fast! Amazing packaging! Extremely fast shipping! Great VHS! Great deals! Great show! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Loved every single thing. I’m a first time buyer but I’ll be back 💕💕 Such great items and such a kind seller. Very happy with my first purchase! I’m forever a customer of Paula! Amazing seller. One video was broken upon arrival and she immediately refunded. Great selection and a very kind seller. Both my kids want this plant book 🤣Oh boy!! I will keep my eyes peeled for something similar haha