Reviews (88)Everything is perfect! Shipping is fast and seller is very generous 🥰 I love it all, thank you! love all the transfers thank you Absolutely beautiful and amazing seller! The best of the best with bundles! I felt at home and whatever I wanted she put it together for me!
My bundles were delivered neat and the shipment was fast!! But….I forgot to mention that once I opened my package it honestly felt like Christmas 🎄. There were wonderful bonuses sent as well and I will use them all. Please visit her shows and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Tysm for all that you do for us.
I just saw your show a few minutes ago and I went overboard!!! As always.
See you soon ❤️❤️ Bought the tipsy elves shirt, super soft and great quality! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! I loved all of my items! Prices were super affordable and everything came packaged perfectly!! Such a sweet seller too! Tysm for the review Ashley! I’m so glad you are happy with your order! One of my favorite sellers! Beyond reasonable and great deals!!! Fast shipping! Love love love A+++Tysm for the review! I’m so glad you like it! Quick shipping and packed with care. Thank you 😊 Tysm friend! I appreciate you 🫶🏻 Thanks you Thank you for the review! Great quality, great host, fast shipping ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Tysm friend! Appreciate you! Always excited to get my items, My favorite seller.I love it! I’m so happy you love your orders! Everything was packaged SO neatly, everything arrived perfectly and it was all so cute !!! ❤️Tysm for the review! I appreciate it so much! Absolutely amazing experience! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and in perfect condition. Great communication and excellent service. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy again. Highly recommend! ❤️Tysm! I appreciate you big time! Thank you great service Thank you for the review! 🫶🏻 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Obsessed 😍😍😍😍Thank you love!! 💗💗💗Thank you as well and please come back again 😘 Great communication. Cute stuff. Tysm! I appreciate the review! So cute! Thanks so much! Tysm for purchasing! I hope you come back again! Very nice seller. Great items and prices. Thank you very much for the review! Thank you 😊 Thank you as well Cassidy for reaching out first when you had an issue! I appreciate you! Thank you so much. Fast shipping, fun show and awesome products. I will be back..Thank you Lisa! I’m so glad! I appreciate the review! Fast shipping, fun show and awesome products. I will be back..Tysm Lisa! I appreciate the review! Amazing seller! 💕 Item was exactly as described and everything went smoothly. Would definitely buy again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️If i could give her more than 5 stars I would! She’s such an amazing seller, very informative, friendly, entertaining and has tons of great products that ranges from drugstore to high end cosmetics and skincare! Lots of cute nails and lashes too! Also I love 😍😱 her creme shop bundles! So cute and for such great steals! Thank you so much girlyy for always taking care of me in your shows! Can’t wait to shop with you again and tune in on ur next live! 💁🏻♀️💰🛍️🫶🏻🥰😘💋🤗💗💗💗💗💗💗Thank you so much for such a nice review! I appreciate you so much 😘 Awesome seller! Great items! Thank you for the surprise giveaway! I love it! Thank you so much! Fast shipping! Thank you for the review! I’m glad you liked it!