Reviews (3,714)Honestly pretty disappointed. Accidentally fat fingered a $225 bid instead of $25. Requested a refund in the chat before the randomized wheel even spun. I was told I can’t request a refund but they’d throw in a $50 pack for me instead. I also won multiple givvys which was being reported as random packs. Package showed up today with one pack valued at about $7. I also got the “Tom Brady” spot on the wheel which resulted in zero cards. I understand it’s in me for messing up the max bid but for an account with a 5 star rating I really honestly expected some better customer service. Really feel like I got screwed here. Bummed because I really enjoyed the stream. 10/10 shipping, 10/10 vibes. Always a fun time ripping with these guys. Colins knowledge on coin values is amazing. Amazing sellers. Thanks for the free pack of penny sleeves. Unlike Mahomes, these guys are 🐐ed. Amazing sellers, with knowledge of the sport. Except for that dude that thinks Mahomes is the 🐐. Would definitely recommend breaking with these guys. 100% trust worthy. Got the NY Jets spot in a break and got a Mason Taylor RC Auto 🔥 W. Thank you 💯 Bought into football and got a fat stack of crappy soccer cards? Atleast could’ve been football
Won a Flagship Hobby Box on the wheel , eastwestwax you guys are awesome 💪 Nobody better in the game than Colin and Druski.
Thank you for the break and cards! Love this stream!! Colin, Drewski, & T do it right on this app, great atmosphere and lots of laughs!!! And the hits I’ve gotten with them SHEESH!!!! Come join the fun!!! Best breaker around! Quick and secure shipping I hit the Dolphins 🐬 spot and got a 🔥 Kevin Coleman Jr RC auto gold to /50 💪 appreciate you guys Fun show! Definitely will be back. Great cards were pulled! You guys kick ass! Great pricing, great breaks, fire cards, great packaging! Thanks as always!!!!