Reviews (124)Great Show 🔥🔥🔥 5* Perfect Shipping. 10/10 Follow & Share Great packaging and shipping time, got here quick and cards look clean! This man ships everything SO FAST. What a legend. fast shipping and everything arrived in good condition. Love my Corphish thank you!! 😊
Great vibe in the show, awesome cards 10/10 seller My shayyylaaa, shipping had to have been 6 milliseconds after the stream cuz I got it in like zero time at all boss. ‘Preciate you love the cards I bought. perfect ty Fast shipping ! Thank you ! great packaging, my son LOVES the eevee pouch so much. thank you! fun stream, highly recommend! Awesome shop!!!! Picked up some great cards for my collection and is a trust worthy person which is tops thanks again Tell grandma I love the BK 24kt PIKACHU 10/10. Nice chilled stream. Would buy from again. Cards are in great condition. Fast shipping. Always happy buy from him. Check him out.J! Thanks for all of your kind reviews brotha ! I really do appreciate you man! 10/10. Great stream. Makes you feel like family. Shipping was fast. Cards in great condition. Would buy from again. Check him out. 10/10. Love the family vibe streams. Cards are in great condition. Great deals. Would buy from again. Great shipping time as well. Love these bangers! Mahaloz 🤙🏽🤙🏽 Packaged with care and exactly as described!