Reviews (125)Most expensive Chaos Rising pack ever lol. Was trying to get a Charizard card. No hits either, kinda a bustI think this review was for someone else. You won a Perfect Order pack from my stream. I understand Surprise Sets are not for everyone, and recommend purchasing a card/product in the future to avoid the risk of getting something you don’t want.
I am sorry there were no hits in the pack you didn’t get from my stream, but I do not control what is in the packs.
Had you been unhappy with your Perfect Order pack though, you could have reached out to me to submit a cancellation. I did not receive one, unfair to be judged for the pack contents I have no control over. Sorry there was no SIR Meowth. Amazing seller. Entertaining show and honest. Thanks for the Machamp Awesome deals! great cards! Thank you I will buy again!
A++ seller. Fast and safe shipping, cards detailed and arrives as expected Insanely amazing cards and fast shipping. One of the best! One of the best and most generous streamers out there. 🫡 Was so happy, beautiful card. Made my girls day w this. Thank you love the channel They were real cards! So hard to get shadowless without being ripped off! Thank you!! that's, good packing and fast delivery thanks, fast shipping as always Awesome seller! Great packaging, fast shipping, and everything arrived as described. Highly recommend! Very secure packaging and fast shipping!