Reviews (209)Seller is super kind and awesome and amazing! Item arrived safe and sound ^^ everything arrived and is better than expected! thank you so much beautiful doll!! thank you as always!! Excellent service, Fast delivery Thank you!! Arrived safely!! 💕💯🫶🏼 Awesome anime merch selection and gest hostess Best anime store in Florida hands down Shipped and arrived safely. All the goodies were very nice, was not expecting a husbando pillow cover so that was a lovely surprise. Such fast shipping holy moly:0 but thank you! Amazing seller and the live is every Tuesday so don’t miss out Love this place! get all my Emma and toki fix here lol @echoartsandgifts team goes above and beyond 💯 Awesome snacks! Thank you for the Keychain as well! One is my favorite seller for Anime stuff. thank youu i love my emmaaasssss. and thank you for the little extra goodies 🫶🏼🫶🏼 super sweet seller and everything came nicely! my emma is SO CUTE. i’m obsessed. thank you!! Thank you so much I love the pins! Also thank you for the keychain! 🤗 wonderful seller amazing to spend time with and 10/10 on quality and shipping you guys will definitely regret if you do not purchase from this person!!! I will definitely be back everything arrived quick and safe and I love everything!!!! Everything came in perfect even with some extra gifts that I wasn’t expecting super happy and would recommend shopping here amazing vibes and all ur anime needs 10/10 Thank you so much for the stickers and keychain! Everything was packed safe and shipped fast!