Reviews (1,341)I hang out in Kailey's shows because I adore her. Inevitably, she causes me to break my self-imposed buy bans because she has such great items 😤😭 Everything always ships quickly and carefully! 💖🫶🏻 My FAV seller on the app! Incredible finds, stellar packing and always always fun shows!! Kailey brings the BEST books! I am obsessed with all my new beauties!! 🖤 I always love all my purchases with Kailey! She is the sweetest and brings such a great variety of items!! 🖤 Even more Beautiful in person! My first Fairy Lamp 🤍Thanks for a great item! Received my item successfully, was wrapped and packaged well. Thank you Kailey's items are so awesome that every time I go into her show with the intent to just hang out, I end up buying stuff 🤦🏼♀️🤣 Super sweet human, funny, and she always ships quickly and carefully! 💕🫶🏻 What an unusual treasure. Super happy. Fantastic packing. I love both of the items I purchased! They were packaged very well. Thanks for the beautiful brown Transferware plates! Great packaging too Thanks girly pop! You packaged that jade for a hurricane! 🤣❤️ Hello there. I just opened your box a few minutes ago and I was so excited. Both items arrived undamaged in on time. Your description of each was spot on. I will definitely order from you again thank you so much. I love love love both items. love my new items, thank you! First purchase. Very pleased, love these scoops ☺️ as described and STUNNING. Ty! Oh my gosh!! I didn’t think I’d love these as much as I do. But I do. Thank you. All breakables and they were wrapped so very well. Fabulous seller. Items do good, packed perfectly. Just as seen on screen- in fact better. This seller ROCKS! Thank you so much for the quick shipping and safe packaging of my purchases! 🤗 I love them!!! 🙌🏻 Great show!!! I love this creamer! What a great seller with unique and amazing finds! I recommend following and bookmarking!! Thank you!! 🪷🪸🫶🏼 Perfect!!! Love this Nippon Footed Biscuit Jar and the quilt…arrived quickly and products are amazing!