Reviews (845)Another great package shipped bythem They are great at what they do. Keep going keep keep doing. Another great package from these too Everything’s been great. They are fantastic on their stream. And keep you involved in what’s going on with the stuff scam... I got an empty bag. and I mean empty.Leaving a bad review as we’re fixing the issue with you.. and this is clearly a USPS issue- thank you for your purchase and please contact post office about missing product. Thank you It got here just great as I figured it would. Great packaging job love it. Y’all are great at what you do. I am very happy with it and everything else. Thank you all very much. You two are awesome. Thank you for the givvy ! Scam artists. Not only did I get a single 5x5 square, when the roll is for 3 pieces, but I was looking a at a set on the screen, thought I was bidding on that, instead I pay $15 and they spin a wheel to give me 3 LEGO pieces. They’re just a glorified Lego casino. They’re breaking a good app by wrecking consumer confidence Read the show notes before you buy. Everything is clearly stated in the show notes on every show Don't think I understood the rules. will never visit another lego site. ..thanks for the lesson. It said I got three assorted Lego pieces, I didn’t expect any expect anything fancy or anything like that but I also did not expect the garbage that I got sent, borderline
criminal 🤮This is why we state to read the rules BEFORE bidding and why we make it abundantly clear, because for example if you hit a massive set you wouldn’t be complaining.
Thank you for your order and remember to read the show Notes BEFORE bidding For an auction I understand not winning something big but the consultation pride was a hand and an arm. No bricks. No droid. Just pieces of a droid. Will not order again. Will not suggest to others. Hello , and thank you for your purchase and I’m sorry you weren’t happy.
Please keep in mind you got ASSORTED loose Legos, meaning the pieces are random LEGO pieces, which we state in every show notes. So this is why you had different bricks/lego pieces.
Thank you again for your purchase Literally an envelope with 2 pieces in it. Super fast shipping, everything came with n protected packaging and was super great condition. Thank you so much!