Reviews (7,004)Amazing! Thank you so much ☺️ Perfect item as always, thanks ☺️ Very soft however for a large size it isn't as big as my other size 12 or 14 cardigans. I normally buy the Medium sizes from Zara. Bits were coming off on my clothing and dropping on the floor when I tried it on. Disappointing for a first buy and not replying to my messages Really lovely quality. Thank you! 🙏 Love love love the new fleece thanks so much. The threadbare jeans and top are also amazing quality 🤩🤩🤩🤩 order received quickly, great seller ty Fab parcel as always love it all and the free givvy Thankyou all great as usual. quick delivery. high quality clothing Lovely seller, item in perfect condition & sent super quickly x
Lovely clothes as always and thanks so much for the gorgeous gym kit I won in the giveaway Kate The threadbare waistcoat it’s beautiful BUT MY GIVY IS POPPING 💚🖤 first time winning a givy with Kate and wowzer what a set x absolutely stunning thankyou What can I say ‘ perfect as always and a beautiful giveaway win x thank you, such a beautiful lady xxx Quality jacket. Nice thick material and quick delivery Threadbare dressing gown is lush! Thank you! Lovely first purchase, quick delivery. Thanks ☺️ Perfect thank you so much