Reviews (90)Great stream! Adorable givvys. Packaged well and shipped quickly! great seller and solid shows!! I'll be back!! Wonderful new stream! Very kind individuals and good vibes all around. Loved what I ordered and they even threw in a little something extra to keep me coming back! Good show . Fast shipping 5⭐️ just got my package thanks for the etb twilight masquerade get in chat 😁 Thank you! The ETB came securely packaged 🔥🔥. Keep up the good work!! 😃yay!! 😁 learning & growing with each show! Thank you 🤞🏼 Always great vibes and shows🥹 thanks for all the tips as a new streamer & thanks for always being good energy in the chat!! Amazing host! Super fast shipping! Always will support Loved the etb box. Came in perfect condition. Thank you! Awesome stream! Great deals and great packaging. Thanks!!thanks for supporting 🥹🤞🏼 Appreciate it🫶🏽thanks for supporting!! <3 Awesome a great stream! Thank you! great and honest streamer. great A+ experience. great seller always a blast to watch and seller ships out fast Thank you so much for the givvy! Arrived fast and safelyyay!! thanks for watching 🩵 Thank youuu! ☺️ nicely packaged and fast shipping (: I’ll support you again soon 🥰 I got your note! Words can't describe how happy my son is. Thank you very much once again! I will definitely send you what he pulls! 💙💙okay, this makes me feel 1000% better about my personal prizzy going out for $5 🥹🤣!! I’m so happy your son gets to rip!! Thank you for my package. I will be back again thank you so much!! you def won big! appreciate you for supporting 🥹🩵 My wife and first stream together for the first time and got an ETB thank you so much for the awesome packaging and for being such great people.thank you!! appreciate the support on our first stream 🥹 hopefully you get some hitties! Husband and I first purchased on this app and amazing person and well packaged thank you for the freebie thank you for the support 🥹 while I was packaging I had the realization you and torvick were married 😂!! made me laugh haha ty!! Thank you for prompt shipping and the extra stuff!thank you for supporting my first shows 🥹🤞🏼