Reviews (82)Item brand new and in great condition!! Fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks a lot! Great items, received quickly! Made my son very happy! fast shipping and super sweet with the free gifts! my daughter and I are very excited🫶🏻You’re so welcome! My daughter had to make sure she picked out the items for your daughter 😆💜🥰 Only thing is i wish i would’ve known the size of the Dino. It’s much tinier than i expected. But that’s my bad. Still happy with my order, shipped quickly as wellThank you for your support!! 💜💜 I’m sorry, I tried to hold those ones up close by my finger or when I squished them so you could kind of see the sizing of them. But I am glad you enjoyed your order 🥰 Packaged well, fast shipping, exactly as described! Great seller! Thank you so much for your support!! 💜 Extremely fast shipping…..thank you Sorry for the late review, it actually arrived yesterday! Loved the squishy though! Thank you!You’re very welcome! Sometimes things get delayed in transit you can always check your “activity” to see where your order is. I’m glad you liked it my daughter usually picks the givvys 💜💜💜 Did not receive what I expected. Disappointing experience in this stream.WOW!! You won a free “buyers only giveaway” without even purchasing anything??!! What did you think I was giving away free Needohs?? Let me guess, hmm you’re one of those people that only go sit in streamers lives to win free giveaways and then have the audacity to not be appreciative for winning something for FREE!!? Thank you I love itYou’re welcome!! Thank you 💜💜 item was received as described and in perfect condition THANKS.You’re so welcome! THANK YOU for your support!💜 Quick shipping and quality products! Thank you! You’re so welcome!! Thank you for the support!! 💜 Item had large defect. Huge air bubble in the side. Thank you for your review! Those ones do have air in them when you squish them!! 💜 Sorry if it was a manufactures defect, I do have posted in my notes I am not responsible for the manufacture defects. Very fast shipping real products and very kind on livestream
super fast shipping will be buying againThank you! 💜 I try to ship same day or next morning!! Love love love everything!!!!!!!! Thank you so much 😊. Definitely recommend this shop and seller!!!!! 🫶Thank you so much!! Glad you enjoyed your order💜 Good quality squishy. Fast shipping.Those are my favorite, I love how their little feet flap around! Thank you for your support 💜 Love it got here very fast !!!
THANK YOU for your support! I try to ship out next day unless it’s the weekend!!💜💜 Both items were exactly as described. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy, and thank you for the support!! Panda and raccoon squishes are bigger than expected, love them! Fast delivery too, thank you! Your next package is already on its way 😆😆😆. Awesome as always! Thank you! You’re welcome! Thank you again