Reviews (266)I always love everything I receive from here, I love shopping your flash sales!❤️❤️❤️ This makes me so happy! Great experience. Genuine product for great price. Packaged and shipped with care. Will buy again. THANK YOU!!You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words. ❤️ Fast shipping and great products!So glad you're happy with your order! 😊🫶 super fast shipping! and thanks for the chap stick and makeup wipe! ❤️No problem at all. I like to throw in little goodies. 😊❤️ Love my items and my freebies!! Thank you so much! ♥️♥️This makes me so happy! 😊❤️ Great price! Fast shipping, nice packaging. Quick delivery. Perfect condition I try. ❤️ So glad your package made it to you safely. 😊 Great products and well packaged! TYVM for the freebies too!! Friendly sellerThank you for the kind words! ❤️🫶 Another great product and smooth shopping experience. Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for all the kind words! Can’t thank you enough. Amazing product, great experience and fast shipping. I will definitely be back to shop soon. ❤️You are so welcome! Come back any time. 😊❤️❤️ Sold counterfeit products.
All you bought was soaps... and at a really great deal at that. You don't have to partake in my crazy deals, but please don't bash my items (that I had just bought in mass from a wholesaler on here). You are one of the many reasons I will be leaving leaving this place as a seller. Thank you for practically ripping me off, but also for leaving such an awful review. Much appreciated. Thank u for bonus gift!!!❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the great pricing and included chapstick! Great products, fast shipping, friendly seller! I love this seller! Amazing deals and quick shipping. Thank you! Wonderful so happy with my purchase!!! Great deal! Fast shipping.. I would suggest adding tape to seal the cap. For some reason, it came in with the cap about to fall off😆 it's all safe now. Thank you so muchWild for a screw on deoderant. 😳 Who knew the box could get shaken enough to unscrew it...lol. I'll definitely tape whatever similar I have left though. 😊 Glad it made it safe. ❤️ Great products, Well packed, and fast shipping! Glad you love everything...and even more happy that usps got it to you quickly. 😊❤️ everything I ordered arrived on time, as well as I received an additional hand cream!!!😊❤️ You'll always get a little something extra in your orders from me. I got the best deals on great quality products. Thank you so much! Everything arrived safe and sound packaged very nicely. Will definitely shop here again. So glad everything made it to you safely! Also, glad you love everything. ❤️❤️