Reviews (418)Best in the business, quality products! Always great products! One of the best sellers and fast shipping Great shirt, exactly as described and great quality! Thanks E! EJ is the man with the great deals and apparel EJ always has authentic jersey and great deals 🔥 🔥 🔥 My jerseys and shirts arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks E! Jersey well priced ,also could someone tell me hot to get wrinkles out the numbers on jerseys?
EJ has that 🔥!! Thank you boss man! I appreciate the bundle deals 🔥 Top quality! Authentic. Been looking for specific jerseys and EJ had exactly what I was looking for and then some. Smooth easy transactions. He keeps it honest and real. One of the best host on the app! Greta pricing and better product!! Thanks!! Great seller and fast shipping!! Fastest shipping on the app🔥🔥🔥 no nonsense no bullshit everything real and great quality 💯 appreciate you always!! Great product and fast shipping! Fantastic product as usual and fast delivery! A++
Unblock me man all the stuff I’ve bought u block me for something you took out of context You blocked me off a joke bro I’ve bought multiple thing from you you always say I don’t want know bullshit and I say it joking and u gone block me Great quality jersey, all authentic Good quality stuff. Come money ready and know what you want EJ is one of the best in the business on the app! If you’re looking for some good deals & authentic stuff, this is the guy! A real OG!!! Great as always, everything arrived as described and in excellent condition!