Reviews (840)Super happy glad I got a few so I got the tougher package mail man shoved three boxes In there too but was perfectly fine Very satisfied with my decals! Will definitely return for more! TY 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Great Seller!
Lightning fast shipping.
10 out of 10 recommend excellent decals and fast shipping as always thanks I could not be any happier! Every time I just am amazed at the work he puts in them. Great products great variety Great show, great item, fast ship. Thanks People are sleeping great show Thank you brother great show 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Great Seller!
Lightning fast shipping.
10 out of 10 recommend
The stickers are even better than I excepted. I will be getting more when I can. Very professional and knowledgeable guy thank you! man this guy is so freaking awesome . you get 2 sets if you mess up you have a spare. I for the first time had a mess up today and was able to correct it with extra decal. Thanks man so much .. keep up the good work and the fast shipping... best in the business perfect cut peel and stick and you got a brand new die-cast awsome work thank you!! Thank you so much! Everything arrived well. Now it’s time to give it a shot! Received my first decal from this seller and I was very impressed with the clear detail on it. I can’t wait to receive my others and I will definitely be ordering more. Thank you for a great product. 👍 The best diecast decals around hands down! Easy to put on and they are high quality very very recommend for nice customs!
as always....5 star seller....never an issue.. 10/10 quality on decals arrived perfectly fine and quick highly recommended, also
thanks for the givy.