Reviews (20)Easy to deal with and very friendly. Beautiful!!!! Highly recommend
Love all of it! And great quality and fast shipping I can’t even describe how precious these pieces are and HOW SOFT!!! And to have one of only 100 secret stock pieces made is so exciting!!! I can’t wait to start collecting these now!!! Just the sweetest seller out there!!! Absolutely LOVE my order! 💕 The clothes are even more vibrant and beautiful in person, and I was honestly so surprised by how incredibly soft everything is! You can really tell she puts care into what she sells and chooses such great-quality pieces. My order also arrived SO quickly, which was an amazing bonus! Everything arrived perfectly, and I’m beyond happy with my purchase. I’ll definitely be ordering again and highly recommend shopping with her! 🥰✨ Such a sweet seller and there are so many options to choose from!!! I’m so happy I found her shop and will definitely be buying from her again!!! 💕💕💕