Reviews (199)SHOULD I SAY WHAT I GOT🤭VIOLENCE 👀 I purchased SOMETHING #1,#2, #3, and #5! A lot of mystery boxes are filled with cheap junk, but elboy takes care of his customers. Stop sleeping and swipe, you won’t regret it! Will definitely be ordering another one soon! Thank you for my items🔥🔥🙃 Yo thanks for wonderful giveaway hat!! Appreciate you. 🙏🏾❤️🙏🏾 I bought something #4, #9, & #13
All 3 something’s were amazing! Shop with confidence! Super fast shipping 🖤💚 The best something i ever gotten. If you dont know about the something, then just swipe and you will not be disappointed! I won't blow your cover BUUUUUT you spoil Fast shipping and great giveaway. Host will keep you laughing This man is a LEGEND! Respect papa! I am completely blown away by something #2, it completely exceeded my expectations. Something#1 was worth every penny. Everything arrived perfectly intact. The presentation inside the box was beautiful and made the reveal feel like a premium experience. If you are on the fence about swiping, just do it. The thrill of the surprise paired with the amazing value makes this an absolute winner.
Stop sleeping on something #1. One of the realest and most genuine people on and off whatnot. Thank you for well… everything! 🖤 💚
I’m learning so much from my new book! Got an awesome deal and couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Seller was fantastic and the whole transaction was smooth. Five stars without a doubt! Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish! Great seller, awesome products, and everything was exactly as described. Definitely recommend! tysm! I am new here to the app, great communication, awesome customer service. tysm for my giveaway 💗😜💗😘 Always a pleasure doing business! Thank you again! Was not expecting such 🔥 giveaway… thanks for the 1838489392847478293747 items you sent! I love them all!! S/O Elboy and lungs for the poke cards my brothers a collector so they go straight to him blessings Shoutout to 50 Shades of Elboy for selling me one of the best bedroom role playing masks ever!!!
💦💦💦💦 Stumbled into this show merely because Breadoflife was co-hosting. Won a givvy and this young man sent me an adorable pair of Alo socks! Never been in his show, he didn't know me from Adam and he gave me a lovely giveaway just to be nice, I'm convinced! Even a pair of socks , given from the heart, can truly make someone's day❤️ Thank you so much elboy_15! Fastest shipping on whatnot!
Thank you for everything, always! 💚🖤 What can I say about this seller. He is hilarious and mean (in a fun way) and just a genuinely great person. If you see what he looks like you are in rare company. Anytime you see him tell him his daddy says hello!! Buy as much as you can off my boy!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent seller with great communication and even better deals. Everything arrived safely and exactly as described. Looking forward to the next stream! THE BEST SELLER ON THE APP! 10/10 ⭐️ HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING FROM HIM! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE SOOOO KIND!♥️♥️ The best in the app! Always looking out for the community, squad and overall a great person. 🐆 slide in his DM’s