Reviews (6,433)works amazing ty so much 💓 Love everything 💖💖 Tysm💖⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Super fast shipping and packaged so well. Love everything that I have purchased 💯👏🏼 Top Tier⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tysm love everything and super fast shipping to the west 💖💖💖💖coast⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So excited to try out thank you so much. I still haven’t gotten to watch your live or make a purchase the day I intended on it because the night that I had money you canceled your live that you had booked darn it all but though they’ll be another day.
Super fast shipping everything was in pristine packaging thank you so much I love the products & all the host there amazing positive and knowledge. They make you feel comfortable and treat everyone with respect. We’re just not a number.❤️ Thank you so much! I love the smell of this candle! first purchase here got the scrub your soul set the vanilla! I love how clean I felt after my shower! Great product I will eventually want more scents! Thank you so much, I highly recommend this seller ! shipping was super quick too! The items arrived, we'll packaged, non damaged, and quickly. The issue is have is, I received the wrong color lip gloss. I'm not happy about that at all. Insanely quick shipping! Product is great Love this Vanilla & Amber Another great purchase! Thank you so much ♥️ she said she ships out the next day—better than Amazon Prime! 😂 Believe her, because I received my package the very next day!
Everything was packaged so neatly and safely. All the makeup products were individually wrapped, and all the glass items were wrapped extremely carefully to make sure nothing would break. You can truly tell she takes pride in how she packages and ships her products.
On top of that, her lives always have such great vibes! 🥰 She’s fun, welcoming, and you can tell she genuinely cares about her customers. She is definitely a trustworthy seller, and I feel completely comfortable ordering from her.
Super-fast shipping, amazing packaging, great vibes, and a trustworthy seller—you really can’t ask for much more! 💕📦✨ Ty for the givvy! I’m not really sure what kind of nose strip it is though as there is no label. But thank you!😊 Awww thank you for the extra givy. ❤️