Reviews (1,367)iPad works perfect, thanks. Would recommend charging by them a little though.
Package came as described took like 3 weeks to get here, but worth the wait Device is not functioning properly looks nice but will not load software Arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! the iPad mini 4 works great I am in love with the quality the Shipping came on time!! 100% would buy here again Fast delivery. iPad works great. No problems Product was shown & explained to be brand new in the box with chargers. That is not what I received. I received the iPad packaged in bubble wrap, no box & no charger or charging block. Have not set up the iPad yet to see if there are any issues but just very disappointed in the description & merchandise received electronicsnuniquesSeller
This statement is not true at all. We don't even sell new tablets. We state in the show notes and all during the show these are used tablets and accessories sold separately. Earbuds and spear works great.
The tablet has IOS 12.5.8 version and cannot be updated so no app will work on it. Other than using to search the web and taking pictures I don’t see what else I can use it for. HELP!! Has a bunch of sticky junk on back of IPad that is not coming off which totally makes it hard to even relish shipped good tablet does not set-up. I have message the seller the sell has not responded I got this tablet at an amazing price. It's an older model tablet that I wanted for basic use. The condition and operation of the device exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with my transaction. Thank you!! Very satisfied with this whole deal!! Got a new Apple iPad well it was used but it came to me like it was brand new and it works extremely well. Very very satisfied overall!!
🤡😡😖DON'T MISS OUT!!!😖😡🤡🔖
BOOKMARK🔖ALL UPCOMING SHOWS 📺
🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥🔥 🔥🔥 Older models that can’t run hardly any games Perfect condition for my toddler Tablet didn't turn on 🥹electronicsnuniquesSeller
If you receive an item not as described, please contact us for assistance. My package was opened and could not go and sign in to the Apple ID so could not use the iPadelectronicsnuniquesSeller
Buyer sent us a message and didn't say anything about receiving a package that was already opened. Also, buyer sent a screenshot showing a message from Apple stating their account was not created in this region and couldn't log in. That's an issue between you and Apple, that has nothing to do with the tablet.