Reviews (1,821)Love the air fresheners. Thank you Beautiful bags. Great prices. Quick ship. Love your Saturday morning shows. Very fast shipping. Bag exactly as expected. Fast delivery
Items packed with care
I am so excited to try these 100% authentic LV fragrances!!! Love my goodies. Look forward to your show all week. Love my perfume. I also won a giveaway and got so many goodies. Kate has the best giveaways and her shows are so fun. I simply love this leather mini longchamp and the classic canvas longchamp is so unique with the two tone button. Thank you so much for the great deal Kate!! Wow the Sand & Fog little hanging diffuser is great!!! Love everything received, thank you!!! Kate & Lindsay are absolutely wonderful; I cannot recommend them enough! ❤️ Kate and Lindsay are the best, the coolest and sweetest mother daughter duo on this platform 💜💜 Thank you so much, Kate and Lindsay!! I absolutely adore you both! Everything is amazing and adorable!! Appreciate it! A little disappointed the packaging is plastic and the Gucci doesn’t show up well on my particular pill case The upcycled pill case you purchased was shown in full during the live. At your request it was run for auction. Perhaps you are not familiar with upcycled items. We would have been happy to answer any questions had you reached out. Amazing items by some wonderful ladies! Sending hugs and love from NYC! Thank you Kate and Lindsay!! I adore everything!! Thank you Kate and Lindsay!!! I adore everything!! Fab sellers! Amazing items and fast shipping! Amazing, Amazing Valentino bag. Love the studded pink - so iconic. And of course had to pick up a few fragrances as well. Thank you. Kate and Lindsay thank you for making my Saturday morning one of the favorite things to do with my daughter Ava! Best sellers ever! love it thank you! and thank you for the freshi. 💕 Thank you SO much for working out a deal with me! Yall are amazing One of my favorite sellers. Always a great show! Love my sanitizer bag! It’s so cute!!