Reviews (1,571)TBH pack rips with T is the best. Good vibe and good pulls. It would be nice if they switch shipping carrier from chitchats to other better carriers like fedex, ups or Canada post.
Talulu is No.1 top streamer extrodinaire. Awesome as always. Thank you 😊 Talara blessed me with the best hits !🤞🏽💯 😎👍👍👍👍 We all know that Talara Fkn Rocks and is my favorite in Pokemon and the cards just make it fun to join elitecardstoronto streams!Thanks again Talara !!!!! When you hit a break spot of all holos and reverse holos in a 24 pack of ascended and you average 4 packs worth 🤦♂️ all products arrived in great condition nice packaging thanks thought I was buying an ascended pack not a wheel Thank you for the card guys. Everything was great. gosh the cards are gorgeous in person !! i really want more soon as I can 🤩🤩🤩 awesome as always T thanks Thanks T the best streamer on whatnot 5 star rating. great job Marcus on an amazing stream! nicely packaged and great communication thanks guys I’ve placed countless orders with these guys, and I can confidently say they are true professionals. They’re trustworthy, reliable, and always make things right if an issue comes up. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with them and will continue doing business with them for years to come. Highly recommend! Thanks for the cards guys. Everything was great. I highly recommend this seller.