Reviews (317)Amazing seller fast shipping Perfect as always ! Absolutely one of the top sellers! Shipped fast packaged well Best around hands down always a pleasure Excellent seller, very professional, item arrived in perfect condition, fast shipping , highly recommended, wish all the sellers were like this guy 🤟🏼🤟🏼🤟🏼🔥
HALA MADRID brotha 😎 very easy to deal with and has very fast and secure packaging for the cards Easy peasy process. Very much good reccomend Great packaging great shipping great seller. Quality and variety of cards are on point. Best on whatnot, hands down! The goat It took almost a month to get to me
elitecardvaultcollectiblesSeller
The card you received was a FREE giveaway card you paid nothing and weren’t a paying customer. If there was an issue with the FREE card was being delayed in shipment , you could’ve simply reached out so I could make it right and send another FREE replacement at no cost. Instead, I received a low review without that opportunity. also funny enough USPS caused the issue. I’m glad almost all of my customers aren’t like this and understand that communication goes a long way. Not well packaged elitecardvaultcollectiblesSeller
The card you received was a FREE giveaway card. you paid nothing and weren’t a paying customer. If there was an issue with how the FREE card was received , you could’ve simply reached out so I could make it right and send another FREE replacement at no cost. Instead, I received a low review without that opportunity. There’s also a good chance USPS caused the issue. I’m glad almost all of my customers aren’t like this and understand that communication goes a long way. Good prices and fast shipping
always a great time on reveal!