Reviews (711)Perfection and exactly as described! Super fast shipping Books arrived in great condition. Packaged well. Great seller! Fast shipping. As described Perfect book! Received order very fast! Excellent seller! Love my stuff! Had a blast shopping here!! Elizabeth had such a great selection and love her stacks shows. Book was in great shape!! Love it! Thank you!! So happy they arrived so fast. All in good condition. Thank you! Very pleased with my order as always! Packaged great and very fast shipping. My favorite seller to get books from!highly recommend! Book was wrapped in cling wrap and left a tacky feel to the dust jacket. Excited to have, don’t love the feelHi! I’m so sorry that the packaging of the book left a tacky feel to the dust jacket. I usually use cling wrap to help protect the book from damage - but I will definitely keep this in mind moving forward when I’m packaging my orders! If you order something from me in the future I would be happy to include a free book for the inconvenience ❤️ Amazing seller!! Awesome deals!!! Thank you 😊 Perfect packaging to keep the book safe and intact. books came as shown and described, packaged well, thank you! books came as shown and described, packaged well. thank you! Everything was perfect, thank you Thank u for great purchases. Love them all and the extra Book is beautiful!! Thank you and it was packaged well. Amazing seller and awesome deals! Thank you so much! thank you so much! you have a great selection and quickest shipping