Reviews (195)Was so excited to get this & it looks super cute! So glad it arrived safely!♥️ beautiful! got the sparkle tube out! transit did it! 😂😊lol a little shakin was all it took! Glad it arrived safely.♥️ Packaged perfectly and THE SWEETEST lady ever. Love buying from Ellie Mae Vintage!Thank you so much for your sweet words, they mean the world! Hope you continue to visit! ♥️ Great communication and items. Thank you.Thank you so much for the kind words. Hope to see you soon♥️ Thank you so much !! Great packaging So happy to hear everything arrived safely! ♥️ Packed very well
So glad it arrived safe! ♥️ Thank you for the givvy! Thank you for checking out my show!! ♥️ Unfortunately one was broken in transit. I always love all of my finds! Great host with fast shipping!Thank you! So kind as always!♥️ Everything was packed carefully! I love the awesome deals I recieved. I will definitely try to shop her shows again! Thank You!Thank you for such a kind review.♥️ packaged wonderful! love the items!So happy to hear that. ♥️ I enjoyed opening all of my well packed treasures! Thank you! Thank you so much for shopping with me.♥️ packaged well and shipped fast Thank you! Hope to see you soon♥️ Great host, wonderful shows. I love all of my items.
Thank you so much for helping me in last show! It was such a blessing, hope to see you soon♥️ Absolutely satisfied with this purchase! Item was packaged very well and arrived very quickly. Vendor has been very kind.💝Thank you so much. Hope to see you soon♥️ Loved her show. Everything was wrapped excellent she is a great packer for sure. Will be buying from her again Thank you so much! Hope to see you soon♥️ I love the items I find from this seller! Everything arrives nicely packed Thank you so much for your sweet review! Hope to see you soon♥️ I love all of my treasures!!! Everything was well packaged and exactly as shown. There were such unique finds!! I will be back!!!So glad everything arrived safely! Hope to see you soon♥️ Thank you!!Thank you! Hope to see you soon♥️ Love ! Came great thru mail!!
Thanks Again Thank you! Hope to see you soon♥️