Reviews (692)absolutely gorgeous jacket exceeded my expectations. fit like a glove. have an event coming up that this is perfect. elleyn has the most exquisite taste. thanks again Such an awesome Givvy! Thank you so much Ellyn loce coming to your shows always a great time! 🥰✨️🎉 This seller offers high end, quality pieces. She sells the Aratta line of high end statement pieces as well. One of kind beautiful wearable art. I’m hooked buying from Elly. Also, she measures all items before running the auction. A plus in my book, I want to know the measurements. Check out one of her live shows, she will find a perfect piece for you. Just let her know what you’re looking for. Adorable shirt, fits great! Elly is so sweet and helped me pick out the best purchase! Thank you! She will go out her way to help you love my pants thank you so much Love her clothes!! Highly recommended!! ❤️ Beautiful givy 🌸🦋!! THANK YOU 😊 wonderful quality! great finds! Highly recommended seller ❤️❤️❤️ Highly recommended seller! Fast shipping and beautiful items!! Most beautiful jacket ever! As always, I received the most gorgeous items from Ellyn. Thank you! 😊 💕 I live my Aratta shirt. It is a piece of art and I will be purchasing again soon. I love my purchases. Thank you for having such a great selection. I will be purchasing again soon. Thank for for my Amazing POL Peace sweater. It is amazing, I love it. Thank you the fast shipping and I will be purchasing again soon. Thank You for my amazing pieces. I love everything that I purchase from you. Thank you for the Amazing Inventory. I will be purchasing again soon. Beautiful, Beautiful duster! Like I said, I look damn good going to my mailbox in my pajamas and a duster or kimono over me!☺️😍 And I really like the POL demin long sleeve shirt. I actually prefer long flowy sleeves. I think I have some pants with that flannel panel that's on the pocket. 😘 I absolutely adore shopping with Ellyn!! It’s like a personal shopping experience! I
Wearing my new patriotic sweater right now!! Thank you also for the generous buyers givvy!! I sure have the best luck 🍀 in your shows!! 😘💕 Excellent seller! Fast shipping! Beautiful items! Lovvvveeee my coat! It’s sooo soft! It’s perfect and Elly shipped that out super fast! Love the Galita sweater with huge gold buttons! And the camo/red stripe pants fit great! TYSM for the unique finds! Everything I ordered was in pristine condition, exactly as described and at great prices!! Will shop again!! Beautiful clothes and seller, her shows have a great vibe 😉 Love my pants, Ellyn has beautiful items and she is sweet and kind. I will be back! ♥️ Two incredibly special and unique pieces. Thank u Ellyn. I will absolutely cherish them! 💗💗💗