Reviews (129)Thank you!👊🏼Thank you for your business and trust💯 Love the pickups I’ll always provide the heat pimp!! Thank you for your business and trust🤜🏽 papa meroPapa mero will always take care of his people big pimp!🔥😎 mero=goatMy goat Dutch I love this guy !!🔥 awesome buyer and a great dude 🤜🏽 🔥 Deals!! Always a great show! Good people!Always got a deal for my people 😎 ant thank you for showing love ! Ty pimpn..Big pimp! I got you alwys brotha 🔥 Thank you for the deal brotha! You know mero mero will always take care of you 💯 Fast delivery perfect saleThank you rich, tell the world what I do for my people!!🔥 Shout out to Elmeromero living up to the name! Great cards, great price, and very well packaged and good delivery time. Thanks for the cards G.My boy big Pooh! Thank you so much for the review my brotha. You know I always got you with the heat🔥💯 see you next time! Great show. Card was in good shape and shipped protected. Thank you. Appreciate you treazy! See you at the next one 🔥😎 goatNAH, YOU THE GOAT BROTHA🫶🏽 Thank you for a great card Thank you so much for your business and trust Lanbob! 🙏🏻 Super dope cards for good prices ! & fast shipping 10/10My man Rekk, thank you so much for your support it means a lot to hear these types of reviews 🙏🏽❤️ Solid , solid shows ! Badass cards and awesome atmosphere! Great quality cards and fast shipping ! 🙌🏽🙌🏽Thank you so much Edgar , much love to you bro💪🏽❤️ MEROMERO IS MY BROTHAAAA AND MY GOATU ALREADY KNOW BROTHA❤️ much love to you Dutch and thanks for supporting ! Fast shipping, great cards, make sure you’re following them!My guy Don, thank you for your support and trust! Thank you It’s always great to see you blanch!🔥 Fast shipping great quality Thank you so much Gametime! I’ll see you next time🔥 Always taking care of me
Follow me on Instagram @shoyocards Always good to see you T! 🤜🏽 I’m a huge JD5 fan and it’s a great card thank youThank you for business and trust, I try to provide the best quality!🙏🏻 Thank you for the cards a day great stream.Thank you for your support and trust ! 🤜🏽 The very best in the business by a mile!!!!
You want the realist down to earth guy to buy cards from come HERE!! I appreciate you brother and will always come back 🙌🔥💯🫡💪Feel, thank you so much for all the love and support Bro 💪🏽❤️ people like you are why I do what I do !🔥 Awesome customer 🙏🏻 You can see in the pic I won a ton and quillan goofball sends a volk THIS DUDE DID NOT PAY OR WIN A SINGLE AUCTION. BUDDY WON A SINGLE GIVVY THOUGHT HE WON AN AUTOGRAPHED QUILLAN. TAKE A WALK BRO. YOU DIDNT PAY OR BUY ANYTHING! TAKE A WALK Appreciate the safe shipping of the cards.. and cards are great too thanks🤙Thank you daris, I’ll see you on the next one!🙏🏻