Reviews (17,275)Arrived quickly and packaged well, thanks team! The green AI bathing suit is gorgeous. Just perfect for a cruise or resort wear. Thanks Love all my Moussy denim purchases and Memphis is a fantastic host! ❤️💕 Beautiful skirt but I could not keep it. It runs so small!! I think I may need a size large in Moussy so definitely size up!🥲 Super cute items at a decent price. Love it all!!! Memphis is awesome, very patient and kind! Love these Andrea Iyamah shows! Great grabs and fabulous shipping! Another fabulous G-Star grab! Sarah is a great addition to this team! All items are exactly as shown/described, packaged well and fast shipping!! Everything is perfect and exactly as presented. I love how thorough Katelin is when checking over an item. Thank you!!!! I’m very happy with my purchase! Love my items… fits perfect! Love your show!!🤗🫶 Love all my goodies! Thank you so much. Fast shipping, great wrapping ❤️✨ Excellent quality. Hailey is so fun to watch. Every item amazing, always awesome inventory and host. Tysm!!! Fabulous NWT Spiritual Ganster top!!