Reviews (679)Thank you again for the amazing items. Awesome seller!!! Love watching her shows! Very friendly and upbeat! She is detailed explaining all her items!!! Beautiful charm. very fast shipping. I love this seller. Amazing seller who is so kind and beautiful. Great prices with beautiful product. love my box and dustbag . I highly recommend . Thank you for the Givvy!💕 Sweet, great seller, and shes open to offers! I enjoy her shop and shows. 💗💗💗 One of my favorites who Is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this seller. fast shipping, great prices. Love the GUCCI bag. I purchased. Great condition. Thank you. * received the most amazing vintage vanity from Emanuela. I always try to join in her streams. She is so nice and will show you any item you want to see. Sometimes you might have a special surprise added too. I highly recommend this seller. Amazing Item! Fast shipping-really fast. Great value. Excellent experience from start to finish! Nice belt. Quick shipping, great seller. Thank you very much 😊 thank you for the giveaway. amazing items, fast shipping. great seller Emanuela was great. I received the LV Brooklyn Bag and it was as described. I will order from her again in the future.