Reviews (175)I just adore Emily and her shows. always running the best deals and the cutest stuff! first order I did and it arrived after all of the other orders I did days later Thanks so much for all the beautiful items! I just received my beautiful items with embracedwithgraceboutique Simply gorgeous. Thank you always so great. best prices and the absolute sweetest Absolutely LOVE my clothes! Loved my purchases and super fast shipping I’m not going to lie. I was a little disappointed. I was told I was buying a dress. Definitely not a dress. It’s a tunic which I didn’t want. I’m only 5 foot tall and it barely covers the goods. It’s headed to Goodwill. The shirt was just ok. Not great quality. The seller is very sweet. Loved all of my items - USPS was a little iffy on delivering it, but once I received it everything was super high quality and well packaged. Can't beat your prices. ❤️ Love purchasing from Embrace with Grace!! Never disappointed with the items I receive. She is GREAT! Beautiful sweater and great people! the sweetest seller on the planet. wrote me the sweetest note 💖 this is a very pretty top.... love your show! thank you kervic (Vicki Kersh) I am so happy. with all of my items I bought. Such a great shop to shop with Such an awesome seller. Highly recommend Loved everything!!! Thank you so much 😊 I love everything! Thank you 😊
I love everything I got! Fast shipping and great items!!
loved my stuff. thank you! ❤️ the best! love catching her shows. the buyers givvy was stuffed full of SOOO many goodies and in the absolute CUTEST bag. love love love her shows. can't say enough good things about this seller, great deals and beautiful clothes. if I could give ten stars, I would ... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome seller. Highly recommend. Fast shipping. Thank you