Reviews (265)Absolutely gorgeous would buy again. Thank you great product an fast delivery . very friendly streamer TYSM for the giveaway. Highly recommend Seller to anyone looking for Type A Jadeite Jade. Everything that I received from multiple companies I absolutely love, thanks So happy to receive these 1st class goodies. Thank you! i love all my purchase Jade jewelries. She sells a good stuff and receiving a good give aways.❤️ Beautiful necklace love it! Very fast shipping. Got my items in 3-4 days. Greats deals also. Highly recommend this seller. A+ seller. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for the great items, giveaways and super fast shipping. ✨ Beautiful 😍 highly recommend 😁 No earring backs .
No package individually giving each item its due packaging. Hi! I checked the video of your order, and the earrings you purchased do have the backs included. I also placed your items together in one bag. The bags I provide are complimentary, so I'm unable to provide a separate bag for every individual item. I hope you understand, and I truly appreciate your support and understanding! Absolutely lovely seller with beautiful items at fair prices. I love everything I receive. Super fast shipper and packed well. Highly recommend. Thanks💕 Beautiful landscape statue! Nicely wrapped and fast shipping. Thank you!! 💞 Purchased a variety of wonderful jadeite items! Very happy! Thank you! Emely.. I received my sajin donut. thank you so much. love it. thank you again. Love all the beautiful Jade items! Thank you! Beautiful pieces! Fast shipping and a wonderful experience! Fast shipper. Great items!