Reviews (111)Such a great Givvy! Thank you so much! It arrived broken 😞 I am so sorry to hear that your dish arrived damaged. I take a lot of time and care when packaging my items so it’s disappointing that it was not handled with care during shipping. Amazingly sweet seller!! Takes the time to carefully and fully describe each item during live. My hand painted cup and saucer set was just was described if not better. Packing was done with care to ensure safe travel. Highly recommend!! Thank you so much for my items!I am so glad that you love your cups/saucers and that they arrived safely. Those hand painted flowers are just so beautiful. I am so happy they went to such a great home. Enjoy! I love how sweet these . I have your complete set …. And in love . I look forward to your shows … Very well packaged, shipped quickly & I love the plate! Thank you for the magnet givey! It is already prickly on my fridge! I was TOTALLY thrilled with my givvy today…my magnet is PRECIOUS, thank you so much!! Thank you for the givey!!! I LOVE my new magnet! Can't wait for your next show! Super cute gift thank you so much. Many blessings. Love them. Thank you so much for the cute magnet giveaway also! Thank you! It was wrapped really well! I love the eagle cross stitch. It’s so pretty. Also the Pyrex magnets are amazing. I will be purchasing the rest of the patterns. Great seller! What a gracious host , arrived super wrapped and quick . Perfect 😍 and look forward to using them Loveeeeee my magnet ! I want 10 more!! thank you!! Thank you so much! It is a beauty! Thank you do the giveaway win 💕💕 Very pretty. Looks great on my kitchen So happy with my purchase to complete my collection. Arrived very securely packaged. One of my favorite sellers! The magnets are absolutely adorable…. The sugar bowl is sweet . Great example of an easy transaction. Wrapped like you will have a roll of bubble wrap when done ✔️ look forward to my next visit with you….