Reviews (739)Emily ALWAYS has the cutest acrylics for all my crafty needs!! 😍✨
Fast shipping! Great packaging! 🫶🏻 She is the sweetest. Her stuff is amazing always One of the sweetest sellers her items are amazing Love everything!! Thank you!! Always great beads! Super fast shipping. Emily is the sweetest! Love her shows & products 🫶🏻 Another amazing order! I swear they get better each time. Love the variety and ability to snag bulk bags during the bulk bag shows. Emily is always so funny as well! My son is on cloud nine and so excited to make new pens. Thank you!! Such a sweet seller with great community and shows!! I love claim shows with Emily! Her focals are always fun, exciting, and unique. Her shows are also so fun and I love the chatter through the night. Great seller great prices fast shipping Always great service snd fast shipping thanks for another great transaction. great products. amazing deals Great items at a better price! Loved Everything! Thank you! Another great purchase! Love this seller and all she has to offer!🫶 Quick delivery! Good prices! Thank you so much! We'll packaged. seller has a great varity of focals. I love my Caspers! excellent seller. very kind great value for her stuff