Reviews (183)Such a cute givvy! Thanks so much, Emma! 🩷I’m so glad you loved it!! Thank you for the review! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 xoxo Tysm!! Very happy with my order!Oh I’m so glad!!! Thank you for the review!! Come back soon!! Xoxo ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Wonderful host who took the time personally following up with me regarding a shipping issue (carriers fault) until resolved. Items would have arrived fast and arrived as described! I really hate there was a Hangul at the post office but I’m so glad everything ironed out. Thank so much for being understanding! You’re the best! Xoxo ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 I really love it thank you very muchI’m so glad!! 😌 thank you for the review dear! Xoxo ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 really love it thank you very much Nicole!! I’m so glad!! Can’t wait to hang out again soon! Xoxo ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Love the handwritten note. Very fast shipping and very well packaged. Thank you.I’m so glad you loved your order! See you again soon! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 xoxo the packaging was so cute and fun to unwrap each book 😁I’m so glad you lived your order!! I try to make them feel like a gift! Hope to see you back soon! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 she is great. we're more like family than just friendsAw that’s so sweet!! Thank you so much for saying that. I try to keep things fun and inviting. Hope to see you back soon! Best seller ever she is the best great communication You are the best. Thank you so so much! I hope to see you again soon! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 Thank you very much! I enjoy all that I received. Great show that I enjoy watching. I am so glad!! Come back soon! Thank you for the review! ❤️🔥 I needed squishy Richards for a bachelorette party. And that’s exactly what I received well packed and quality product. Regretfully the bachelorette party has now been canceled, and as has the wedding. So now I have Richard squishies. lolOh I am so sorry it was cancelled!! Throw her a weenie party!!!! Haha I’m so glad you loved them! Let me know if you ever need anything else! I’ll find whatever it is 🫶🏼 This seller is am-az-ing! Literally the best on the app. Such a great variety of books and most bubbly, charismatic personality out there. Oh thank you!!! You’re so sweet! This made my day!! I appreciate this more than you know! So glad to have you as a book bestie!! ❤️🔥 💕thank you!!You’re so welcome!! Hope to see you again soon! ❤️🔥 sweet seller will definitely be back for more Oh thank you so much!! I always light up when I see you join the show!! ❤️🔥 Thank you for the bookmarks and stickers. Love emYou are so welcome! Thank YOU for stopping by!! Xoxo ❤️🔥 Fantastic Giveaway!!So glad you love!! Hope to see you back soon! Xoxo ❤️🔥 Everything was amazing!! Shipping, customer service, everything!!!! Thank you so much! I’m so glad your wife loved the book! Reach out if you need anything else!! ❤️🔥 Emma goes above and beyond helping you find books, her packaging is always SO CUTE AND ON POINT, and arrives quickly!!!! I would 100000/10 recommend this seller. 🖤You’re the best! Thanks so much for this sweet review! I really do try to make the books feel like a present when they arrive. ❤️🔥 I like presents. Haha Packaging was on point. Loved the little extras I’m so glad you loved it! I try hard to make it feel like more of a present to yourself than just a purchase! Hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much I love my stickers and bookmark 💚 I am so glad!! Thank you for your support! Hope to see you again soon! Thank you You are so very welcome! I hope you enjoy!! See you back soon! thank you You’re so welcome doll!! One of my favorite book besties!!! Amazing and I love how they all came individually wrapped!!I’m so glad you loved your books!! I definitely want to feel like it’s Christmas when I open up my books I order. I try to do the same when I ship. ❤️🔥 Hope to see you again soon Steph! She sent me free cash with my purchase. You'd be an idiot not to shop here! So glad you loved your free $400!! Thanks so much for your purchase of 7,395.29!!