Reviews (370)Great items at great prices, especially love the Alice&Olivia, thanks! Ok so it did get smashed to bits by Royal Mail and I ended up with glass everywhere, but I loved your show so the 5 stars are deserved ❤️ Another great parcel of fabulous items and thanks for the giveaways!
Great seller, really happy with my delivery 😊 Great seller. Lovely items Amazing dress and delivered super quick. Thank you so much Over the moon with my purchases! All in great condition, some beautiful items, thank you SO much ♥️ Great items received as described and quickly. Defo recommend 👌 Amazing as always!! Thank you. Highly recommend Fab bargains. Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you for the Givvy 😊 Gorgeous! Thank you so much x Well packaged and gorgeous items thank you Emma 😍 Love everything I bought and love the stream. Always lots of fun.X Gorgeous items as always, thanks Em Super Fast Postage emmaslondonfinds.Thanking you for the lovely Christian Lacroix top & Desigual Cap( friend nabbed it it's on way to England from Ireland now ) the badge alone worth Lots.Also for my lovely gifts Very Much Appreciated ♧♧♧♧♧ Prompt delivery and goods as described