Reviews (166)the best sellers fr for all time I will only buy from them they got the best empire_collectiblesSeller
🫶 Card is as advertisedempire_collectiblesSeller
🤝 they are best seller ever really I buy from them all the time highly recommend the Greatempire_collectiblesSeller
🫶🫶🫶 Packaged really well thanks for the beautiful cardempire_collectiblesSeller
Thank you Walker! I got my card today I just got off of work I really cry because it was here because of everything thank u guys for still being by my side no matter what as great sellers much love and everything I went thru and u guys still was by my side alot of other seller wasn't and they definitely are getting a bad review but much love I'm waiting for you guys to go live 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💘💘💘💘💘💘💘empire_collectiblesSeller
🫶🫶 These guys are great hosts. Fun and entertaining. Selling great product at reasonable pricesempire_collectiblesSeller
🫶🫶 Quick shipping card and price were both great
empire_collectiblesSeller
appreciate you big dog Thank you empire_collectiblesSeller
You’re welcome!! Professional shipping, threw in a free card needed for master set, 10/10empire_collectiblesSeller
We appreciate you bro🤝 I love them they are the bestest for real best seller just the best empire_collectiblesSeller
We appreciate you donna I love the seller they are amazing can't ask for better and real sellers much love Donna empire_collectiblesSeller
🫶🫶 Love the vibe in stream! Great quality cards! Also love the fact that they allow you to bundle and save, chat off stream through deals, and show you all the aspects of the card instead of flying through them! I will 100% continue to buy from them! empire_collectiblesSeller
we 🫶 pacman loved!!! thanksempire_collectiblesSeller
🫶🫶🫶 great sellers I love the sellers I'm so glad that I found them I really do they're the best on everything much love see you guys soon 💗💗💗💗empire_collectiblesSeller
🫶🫶 If I could give them 100 stars, I would!! Friendly streamers, amazing cards, and fast and secure shipping! CHAT!! SUPPORT THEM!! They included freebies in my package that I was not expecting too, so THANK YOU!
This is undoubtedly the best stream on whatnot. I will be back for more coin flips fellas 😎empire_collectiblesSeller
We appreciate you and thank you for the support🫶 Best on whatnotempire_collectiblesSeller
no you🥰 Awesome packaging, quick shipping, will continue to get my PC needs here empire_collectiblesSeller
we ❤️ dom Perfect! Thank you! empire_collectiblesSeller
We appreciate you Jamie! 🫶 Cards arrived in perfect condition! Thanks again!!empire_collectiblesSeller
Thank you for the support🤝 Cards came packaged safely and arrived quick appreciate you!empire_collectiblesSeller
We appreciate you, mr gentleman🫡 5 stars as alwaysempire_collectiblesSeller
🫶 Order arrived as described