Reviews (1,915)Love it all! Thank you! 😊 Love love LOVE, Em! Thank you so much for all my goodies!!! One of my favorite buyers and SELLER!!! I appreciate you so much! I love your show and I am honored that you come to mine! Thank you so much! I loveee can’t wait to try it outt!!! Such an incredible seller with amazing items can't wait to buy from you again thank you so much My alien perfume came in half full and the tape on my truly perfume removed all of the label and left sticky residue all over it. It was meant for a gift and now I can’t and will have to spend more money to replace it. Also the alien perfume stained my shirt when I tested the smell. that's crazy that you messaged me, I explained and gave you a full refund and you still give me such a Negative review. every show I tell people to read the show notes which state "please note that all perfume samples are in three to five ml bottles. if it is only a 1.2 or a 1.5 it will not be filled to the top! you can Google this and see that this is standard for all perfume samples" as well as verbally/printed for each listing. you got a 1.2 ml in a 3ml bottle. it has never been used or sprayed. in the future read show notes in all shows and advise not to purchase samples in the future. Exactly as ordered and fast shipping. Show is fun to watch with sweet host and great items! Thank you so much! Thank you so much! I love everything 💜 Thank you for the eye patches! Great seller she is the sweetest 😍 Came under halfway full but smells so good! I say this multiple times through the live when doing perfumes as I say to read show notes "please note that all perfume samples are in three to five ml bottles. if it is only a 1.2 or a 1.5 it will not be filled to the top! you can Google this and see that this is standard for all perfume samples", size is listed on the bottom of the screen for each individual perfume sample AND i verbalize it... you could of wrote me b4 the negative review and I would of explained and taken care of it for you with a refund but you didn't give me a chance. please review show notes in all shows you watch. ty! ALWAYS LOVE SHOPPING AND CHATTING WITH EMILY!! Great products for fantastic prices!!! And an AWESOME SELLER!! Highly Recommend!!!!! I only got one lip stain Not two that I bid on. you bid on two DIFFERENT items that were buyer's choice for $1 each. you could of written me and I would of refunded you for the order or sent you the additional for free instead of the ridiculously low review. I would of fixed it and made it right for you if you would of given me the chance. Anyways, take care 🙂