Reviews (424)Great deals awesome vibes even though there wasn't a sticker I loved loved loved my purchase. Absolutely love my new pieces and they all match! Absolutely stunning condition on live and when shipped! Great wrapping! I love each piece they are each so beautiful Thank you the stickers are adorable Super crystals and stones! So fun! Love my order! Literally the best seller I have bought from on this site, she has everything! Beautiful jewelry, stunning crystals, gorgeous tarot. Everything was way higher than expectations! Love everything!!!! Enchanted never fails when it comes to the items you get from her. Her handmade jewelry is absolutely stunning! It was nice but I was expecting the items it mentioned, like an herb bundle, bracelets. Absolutely love this seller! 10/10 recommend this show! Absolutely love all my new crystals and finds I was happy to come across your shop! Thanks so much 💜 🙏 Absolutely stunning items, my favorite was the giant Strawberry! Fast shipping, packaged beyond safety measures haha and host is super kind! Glad to help reach her goal !! thank you for the giveaway 😊 Thank you so much! Earrings are beautiful! Outstanding! Everything came in as expected and MORE! Thank you very much I love stickers I got 3 adorable ones Cow CAT An WATERMELON 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵💜💜💜💜💜🩵I love Giveaways 💯 Gorgeous tower and bracelets 😍😍😍