Reviews (123)Amazing as always!! Thank you so much!! Great quality and I love all my stuff. Thank you Thank you so much for the giveaway!🤗enchantedfilamentcoSeller
you're welcome. always nice to see you in a show 😊 Love the 3D printed things I got! Great prices and quality! enchantedfilamentcoSeller
ty as well! Ty so much enchantedfilamentcoSeller
ty☺️❤️ I absolutely am in love with my order! Truly great packaging on everything, quick delivery, amazing deals and great quality items🤗 I can’t wait to order again! enchantedfilamentcoSeller
so glad you love everything ♥️ love everything I got! Thank you so much💜enchantedfilamentcoSeller
ty I'm so glad The absolute best quality, and quick shipping. I was even given a little stowaway. Too cute….Thank you !!!!!!enchantedfilamentcoSeller
ty as well ♥️ omg these are absolutely perfect. ill be back definitely!enchantedfilamentcoSeller
glad you are happy ty! Amazing! Thank you😊enchantedfilamentcoSeller
you too☺️ Great seller! Loved the items!!enchantedfilamentcoSeller
ty ♥️ Thank you so much for the great deals!!🤗enchantedfilamentcoSeller
ty too penny! I received all my items perfectly fast shipping. All my squishies are adorable. Highly recommend this seller. enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you so much! I love it. It’s such a good squishy.
enchantedfilamentcoSeller
I'm glad you are happy w your item! ♥️ A++enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you Great seller enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you Amazing thank youenchantedfilamentcoSeller
you're welcome 😊 A really fun seller, great bargains! A great shop to hang out in! 😀enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you so much! 💟 Great deal on these pins, thank you! Always have a fun time here!enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you so much! Thank you so much for the wonderful postcards! Carefully packed, lightening fast shipping. Five star seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you as well! Fantastic deals here, thank you so much for the variety of pins you offer!enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you! Muchas Gracias! enchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you as well! Tysm!!!! So happy scrapper went with a set I have! It might even be real? TYenchantedfilamentcoSeller
thank you as well!