Reviews (2,739)I was so honored to be able to tune in to your Mustang show when I did. You had such an amazing, vast assortment of all kinds of Mustangs in different styles, colors, years and variations, and at fair prices. I was able to get some banger Hot Wheels including Factory Sealed, Zamac, Factory Sealed Zamac, a couple of '64 Lincolns (one hard top in white, and a red Trix themed convertible). And a slew of Mustang Main Lines including a green '70 Mach 1, a purple '71 Mach 1, a purple '84 SVO, a red, white and blue '65 convertible, a copper 2020 Shelby GT500, a blue Shelby GT350R, a matte blue Dark Horse, an Orange 2018 GT, a blue '69 Shelby GT-500 convertible and two '71 Funny Cars (one in blue, the other in orange). I am excited to be adding them to my collection. Thank you! Had a blast in the mustang show got some great stuff super down to earth seller will definitely be back again🙏🏼 fast shipping great seller highly recommended Products received in perfect condition! Thanks again man!
Always with the best variety and quality Diecast. And fast secure shipping 🔥 Highly recommended! Solid dude with great deals and awesome customer service! Amazing diorama I love it 😎 Awesome seller!! Had an issue with my order and he was quick to communicate and correct it. Highly recommended! great show great guy fast shipping Fast shipping awesome seller outstanding packaging will definitely buy from again 👍👍👍👍 Fast shipping awesome seller outstanding packaging will definitely buy from again 👍👍👍👍 Fast shipping amazing seller awesome packaging will buy from again 👍👍👍👍 Absolutely the best!!
Wonderful seller!
Wonderful person!! excellent seller always has great car selection something for everybody 5️⃣⭐️ Beautiful pieces and fast shipping! Very happy with the mystery cars I received!!😁 100% purchasing again! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣦⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣄⣀⣾⣿⠟⠛⠻⢿⣷⠀
⢰⣿⡿⠛⠙⠻⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇
⢿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠀
⠀⠻⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠻⣿⣄⣴⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀thank you for my order EXCELLENT QUALITY ITEM and fast shipping thank you Great deals and wheels. Excellent packaging and fast shipping. Thank you! I received my shipment of nine Hot Wheels Main Lines. Which included four Mustangs, two Mopars, a beautiful red and black '70 Chevelle SS, a Formula 1 and a 2024 Factory Sealed '69 Mercury Cougar Eliminator. I am absolutely delighted with the vehicles as they were shipped very securely and professionally and arrived safely and in excellent condition. I am excited to be adding them to my collection. Thank you.