Reviews (77)everything came packaged so well, awesome cards and awesome stream! 🫶🫶🫶 Fast shipping, packaged beautifully!! Goated Great deals on good cards! Really fun and fair stream!
Well packaged, great seller, unlimited loot. Appreciate the deals 😎 Banger cards! Awesome and interactive stream that keeps you well engaged. I wil be buying more and I highly recommend Epic! Very well even overly packaged lmao! Awesome seller would recommend, 100% return buyer! Best seller out there, absolute sweetheart of an individual! Awesome stream and even better shipped carefully handled and packaged! Greater guy! Awesome products and easy to work with! I will be buying more and I highly recommend! Impressed with both product and service. The card was high quality, well-protected, and arrived promptly. Seller was professional and easy to work with. Fair pricing throughout. Highly recommended. Packed very well! Always Good Vibes In The Stream. Very Fair on Prices. Will always buy from him. Amazing seller! Much love! He Does It Again! Packed Very Professionally! Stream is Always Chill And Enjoyable! And one of the fairest on the Whatnot! Packaged Very Well and Professionally. He Has Great Deals And Is Very Fair. Fun Stream. A great seller! Purchase came fast and was exactly as shown. Loved the personal touch on great packaging. amazing seller, I asked for super specific rare cards I needed and he had them. cards arrived nearly next day and in perfect condition! will buy again! thank you 5 stars everytime, awesome streamer/person & cards are shipped very well packaged. This guy does it right, highly recommend Cards arrived fabulously! Packaging was impressive too! Thank you so much for the care you put in these cards! My third purchase! Seriously great packaging, great cards, and I appreciate the note. Super cool guy thank yuh for the cool collects and good times🫶🏻