Reviews (151)Absolutely amazing bras. Cant say enough how thankful I am. This seller is great. Arrived on time and I got more than expected. Thank you so much , we appreciate you!🫶 Absolutely amazing. ESH is legit. Everything came brand new and in perfect condition. She also included a thank you card and a pen. I have told my friends and will absolutely be a repeat customer. Im wearing the pants I bought now while typing this. Highly recommend. Thank you! 💖Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it means so much to a small seller. 🫶🏽🥹 excellent went through the products really quickly I loved that and I got my stuff really quickly and it was perfect🫶🏽 thank you, we appreciate you !!! love the leggings and quick shipping thank you🫶🏽🫡 makes me happy to hear! Great seller! Great products! 🫶🏽 Thank you, I appreciate you! Not my order…I received XS and a medium pant I didn’t orderI sincerely apologize again for the order mix-up. When you contacted me, I immediately offered to make it right with a refund/return. You chose to keep the items and mentioned that you would gift them instead. I truly value every customer and always do my best to resolve any issue when one occurs. Thank you for your feedback. Such a nice giveaway. Thank you so much Great seller! Super deals on quality intimate apparel! Fast shipping! Great Seller and Super Fast Shipping!! I'm always happy with purchases.❤️I am humbled, thank you for your support 🫶🏽 Love the little fanny pack! Quick shipping too!! Thanks 😊 Awesome!! Enjoy Disney !! Her jeans are so good and so comfortable. Seller also is so nice I really appreciate her going out her way and answer all questions and requests. the shorts you sent me did work out perfectly i was so surprised and greatful for them. It is a pleasure buying from this seller I highly recommend her. Once again thank you so much 😊. i really appreciate your support and I'm so glad they worked out 🫶🏽 her jeans are really good and great price as well. I love shopping for jeans on here. Great Deals and Awesome Seller!!!🫶🏽 Thank You, I appreciate you ! First Purchase and definitely coming back for more 💗💗💗💗🫶🏽 Thank You , I appreciate you !! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 loved everything definitely coming back! 💗🥹 Im so happy you loved them 🌸 Loved my jeans!🫶🏽 Thank you for the support !! Great product and fast shipping!🫶🏽🫡 Hope we see you soon! Host is very nice and helpful with sizing. She has great deals and very cute cloths. Also very fast shipping which i appreciate very much. I definitely recommend buying from this seller and I will be making more future purchases. Thank you again for these awesome jeans.Thank You Yesenia for your support, 🫶🏽