Reviews (3,391)Consistently good breaks with a kind breaker who truly cares about their clients. Highly recommended. I picked up the Padres for 14 bucks and I got so many numbered cards, ssps and autos. Thanks so much 🔥🔥🔥 Eric b awesome break as usual. Please stop “cyber bullying” JRM and Hamma Great cards, great prices, great show!!!! Always dast shipping, best pyt prices and fun breaks. A+++ Received/packaged safe in as described/shown condition. A+ seller. Thank you!! Eric B always has great vibes and is the most transparent breaker on the app! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience!