Reviews (253)Glad to see you running lives again! Both my selections were blind-bought and I have no regrets, great fragrances!!! Thank you for the deal! 💯 Always a great experience buying from you! You're suggested fragrances did not disappoint. Looking forward to my next purchase! Thank you! Her bottles are all fake received 2 orders and all the bottles are fake … there is no way she didn’t know they are… all the bottles have the same serial number lol boxed have foam when high end fragrance don’t use broken foam to hold bottles… I asked and others asked are those authentic and she said yes she sold a lot… how? I could not post pictures to show… then she got pissed at me and lied that matter is resolved when it is not coz i reported it to whatnot… beware all u are buying is fake here…. Whenever I sell bottles I open them and show them on my live. I never hide anything…. If I remember correctly the bottle you were upset about it I showed the bottom and box to you before you purchased. Said you had already purchased an inauthentic item from another seller but mine was good. I NEVER said the matter was resolved. What I said is that I escalated it to Whatnot support. I have no idea what broken foam you are talking about …. Like I said I open every box on my live. This item does not smell good at all. Thank you…. Waiting for the rest of the order can’t wait… thank you again Thanks for the amazing experience was referred to your show and was definitely worth it. I really appreciate the thank you card as it was a great gesture as well as the samples, can’t wait to purchase more. One of the best sellers on here. Awesome prices. Everything arrived within a couple days as described. Crazy fast shipping! The most amazing value on the app! If you’re buying from Erin you’re missing out. I’m so glad I found her one late night just searching. Most honest seller on here. Wish I could give her 10 stars, great seller but more so a very thoughtful person. Highly recommend!!!!! Another great experience! The price was perfect for a blind buy and ended up really liking the fragrance, WINNING! Thanks again!!! always got the bangers here🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 "So happy with my purchase! The item is fantastic, and they arrived so quickly and safely. Thank you for the wonderful service—wishing you much success, and I can't wait to buy from you again!"Highly recommend this seller! Thank you for the amazing deal! 100% authentic at a great price! I need you to run shows more often! The sample and thank you card were a much appreciated touch as well!!!Thanks so much!! I usually do but my weekly inventory has been sitting in GA for some reason! I will be sure to message you as soon as it hits! ☺️ Absolutely great experience. Prices were great, everything shipped in a timely manner, she is so sweet and the hand written notes were such a nice touch! Also is very upfront and let's you know that seals are broken to make sure nothing is broken. 10/10! ✨️ The absolute best! Extremely fast shipping and great products. Seller is honest and fun. She added extra with a sweet note. I appreciate her so much and I’m glad I found her. Fast shipping! Authentic Xerjoff Opera! Smells so good! I loveeeee Erin!!!. She’s so damn funny and chill. I’ll deff always come back and support her 🩷 Honest seller and fast shipping! If they were dupes, she was honest about saying so! Everything was amazing! Super fast shipping! My new favorite seller! Thank you much appreciated! Love it!!Thanks for rating!! I’m happy you’re happy! ☺️