Reviews (45)I love the watercolors and look forward to purchasing more! Your art is absolutely stunning!! I am tickled by it all!! Thank you so much!!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Above and beyond my expectations!! Amazing and kind seller and artist. Absolutely stunning and amazing packaging. Thank you Erin! 🫶🏽 Erin's artwork is beautiful! I ordered a spider she drew and it is spectacular! I am beyond pleased with my purchase. It was also a really fun show, listening to the stories behind the pictures. Thank you Erin!!!! LOVE the artwork I got from you. You are so talented!! Absolutely in love with my jackalope! My order was perfect and so well crafted 💕 He must have for your collection!! Such a wonderful talent💞💞💞 So cute! such great quality! Your art is so stinking cute!!! I love every piece, especially my custom!! Thank you so much, I’ll be back to add to my collection! 🫶🏼 Another amazing piece of artwork! Thank You so much! I’m so in love with my tiny paintings! Very cool followers givvy items, and the buyers givvy was perfect! I will definitely be back for more! Such a beautiful watercolor! Thank You so much! Absolutely love my 1st Mini Watercolor!! You are so talented 🥰 and I say 1st because I will most definitely be buying more! Thank you☺️ Beautiful hand-painted Rose! Thank you! just received my 2nd order which included customs and OMG. packaged well, quick shipping, and amazing art! awesome bat paintings, thank you!!! also really love the brick studies block, it is so cool! GIRL FRIEND!!! Bangers! All of em! I’ll send you some pics of your work in my tray! Eeeeee❤️❤️❤️ I’m obsessed with my watercolors! The packaging was so good! And the old fashioned receipt? Amazing! Great job Erin! Absolutely amazing piece from an amazing seller! Not only are her watercolors to DIE for, she has impeccable taste in antiques! Great artist, fun mini paintings!!