Reviews (18)Great Seller ! Awesome guy! Thanks for the great cards. We will be buying from Ernie again . Go to for Pokemon Thank you so much for your support I truly appreciate you 🙏🏼 Says delivered but nothing was delivered Sorry about your lost mail but I have no control over the mail. If you look at the picture receipt the picture was taken at the post office per the usual for me. I snap a picture and drop it off. Awesome seller and great guy. Thank you for the cards!Thank you for your support I appreciate you 🙏🏼 Love the cards! Thank you!🙏 Thank you for support it means everything 🙏🏼 Very nice, and helpful! Thank you for your support , I appreciate you 🙏🏼 Great packaging, provided free top loader even though none of the cards needed a top loader. Cards all near mint, and no damage. BUY FROM THIS GUY! Thank you so much for your support and your kind words. I really appreciate you 🙏🏼 Great guy and great cards! Happy we were able to buy from him!Thank you for all your support and you nice comment. I truly appreciate you🙏🏼