Reviews (184)Great streamer with great product. Will continue to show my support!! Thank you for the cards! 😊 Great seller and shipped safely! Love love it !!! 🥰 my new collection awesome person and awesome cards! everything arrived quickly! Tape on cards was way too strong. Need to use painters tape instead. I wasn’t aware this was an issue until you notified me! Thank you for the advice! I will use painters tape from now on! Sorry about your difficulty! Message me if there’s anything I can do! Fast shipping. Great cards! Love all the cards, thank you so much! Put what appears to be packing tape on each side of the toploaders which are “protecting” the cards but it was almost impossible to take apart without damaging the cards inside. Would not buy from again Thanks for everything! It was all packaged great! And arrived safe and sound! Will be back! Came quickly and as described! I got so many eevees 😊 Great streamer and great product. Definitely will be shopping with them again!!!! Love them !! I’m looking for more pokemon eating food if u have any ? 🥰💕 thank you so much for my cards !! Very happy! Thank you so much ! Great seller, I would highly recommend and thanks on the givvy its super cute! Fast shipping and good quality
Great guy best seller around honestly bought some cards and they perfect for the binder