Reviews (90)In perfect condition. packed well. All items as shown. Packaged very well. As expected!!!! Bowls arrived safe intact and in a timely manner! Thank you so much!!! These sellers are phenomenal! Amazing items and awesome prices! Love being in their shows and just chatting with them! These guys are awesome! They do AMAZING at shipping so you can purchase with confidence. Great item and packaged great Very well packaged! Thank you!! Love this bowl…so pretty. Thanks so much as always 🙏🧡Thank you so much for the 5‑star review! I truly appreciate your support and I’m so glad you had a great experience 💜 Got my books in today!! and love them!! quality of the books are great! you won't regret buying cute books and other vintage items from Michelle and Sam 💜Thank you so much for your 5-star review! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Your support truly means so much to me and my small business. 💕 I hope you absolutely love and enjoy the books! 📚✨ Thank you again for shopping with me and supporting my little vintage/book-loving corner! 🥰 awesome items well packed Thank you for shopping with us — your support means so much to us. awesome items well packed Thank you! I’m so happy you loved everything and that the packing kept it all safe. Thank you for shopping with us — your support means so much to us.💜 this piece is soooo beautiful and packaged up perfectly Thank you for your kind words! I’m so happy this beautiful piece brought you joy. I’m glad the packaging was perfect. Thank you for shopping with us — your support means so much to us.💜 love this it brings back soooo many childhood memories, my parents had one and we used it all the time.... loveeeee it also everything was packaged perfectly Thank you so much! I love that this brought back all those childhood memories — that makes my heart so happy. Knowing your parents had one and you used it all the time is just the sweetest thing. I’m thrilled you love it, and I’m so glad everything was packaged perfectly for you. Thank you for shopping with us — your support means so much to us.💜 The second I saw these I needed them 😂 I love anything nostalgic and these are PERFECT. Great condition, packaged amazingly and made it to me safe and sound! Thank you so much! I’m thrilled these nostalgic pieces were exactly what you were hoping for. Knowing they were PERFECT in person and arrived safe and sound makes my day. I’m so glad you loved the condition and the careful packaging — it was a joy putting this order together for you. Absolutely loved my order! Everything was even cuter in person and packaged with so much care. I’m obsessed with all of the vintage kitchen pieces I got, and the little recipe cards were such a cute touch. Everything arrived safely and exactly as described. Such a fun seller to shop with — I’ll definitely be back! 🥰Thank you for such a sweet review! I’m so happy everything arrived safely and that the vintage kitchen pieces and recipe cards were a hit. Thank you so much for shopping with us, your support means so much to me 💜 Everything arrived safely and was exactly as described. Great packaging, fast shipping, and such a pleasant buying experience. I’m very happy with my purchase and would absolutely shop with this seller again. Thank you!Thank you for the fantastic review! Knowing everything arrived safely and that you’re very happy with your purchase truly makes my day 💜 thank you so much for your purchase and I appreciate your kindness and support! Super nice glasses and very fast shipping! Thank you for the 5‑star review. I appreciate your feedback, and I’m so happy you had a good experience 💜
Such a pleasure shopping and always smooth transactions. Packing is great and best of all I have gained some awesome new friends! Thank you! 🙏💜Awe Ange !!! So sweet 🥹 we feel the same! We are so thankful we found our community here 💜 and thankful for new friends 🤗
Thank you for your kind words and for supporting our small business. Thank you!!🙏 Thank you for the 5‑star rating. Your support means a lot to me. fabulous items and everything is packed soooo safely... Will shop with them everyday Thank you for the fabulous review! We take a lot of pride in our packaging, and I’m so happy everything arrived safely for you. All my lively vintage items were beautifully wrapped and arrived very quickly! Many thanks! Thank you for the 5 stars. I’m glad everything arrived safely and just as expected. always does a fabulous job with wrapping and packing to make sure our fabulous items reach us perfectly. I will always buy from themThank you for the 5‑star review — I appreciate you! your support truly means a lot. If you aren't following this saler you are missing out. Great show packaged great and fast shipping Thank you so much for your kind words 💜 your support means a lot to us.