Reviews (189)Great seller! Fast shipping, great packaging, fun shows. Thanks 10/10 seller! A great person and seller. Thank you so much! Always the best experience!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love my funny postcards! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for my giveaway friend 🤩💚🖤🥰 Thank you so much for the giveaway! 💚🖤🥰 Such a sweet seller!! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the givvy! I absolutely LOVE the book you sent me! ✨️💗 Amazing givy, great books great seller repeat customer here you should be too. thank you so much for the beautiful book, stickers and little mermaid bookmark 😍. the package arrived well packed 😁 Thank you for the giveaway and the wonderful show Love what I got and this seller!! In love with my haul. Amazing finds. Great seller. I absolutely love supporting this mother-and-daughter duo! They bring such a warm, friendly, and family-oriented energy to their shows that makes everyone feel right at home. It’s always an exciting stream because they offer a fantastic mix of books alongside all kinds of other fun items. You never quite know what you’ll find, but there are definitely some wonderful, high-quality treasures waiting to be discovered. Be sure to catch their next show! Such a fun stream! Super friendly vibes and a great selection of mixed genres to browse through. It’s a very comfortable, welcoming room, and you can definitely walk away with some really nice quality gems. Awesome seller! I love my books. They were beautifully packed, and opening the package felt like Christmas! Thank you for the giveaway too! 💚 Always top notch!!!! Fantastic seller!! thank you so much 😊 I enjoyed it 😊 Such a cool curation of books! I have a special interest in Freemasonry and Freemasonry-adjacent literature and paraphernalia, and she knows how to source some great stuff at very reasonable prices! One of my absolute favorite sellers to work with! Thanks once again! AAA+++ Wonderful seller. Beautiful books. Fast shipping and great packaging. Absolutely beautiful Books. So happy to have. And I also love the free little extra gifts.Thank you. 🐢 Love her! One of my favorite sellers! You can’t go wrong with this fine lady! She’s prompt, she’s professional, she’s sweet and personable, and she’s got an uncanny skill for sourcing and curating! Check out her shop; don’t miss her shows! AAA+++