Reviews (509)Thank You! Bill loves the cuff links! fast shipping well packaged. ty Very nice lot. Looking forward to there next show Extremely happy!! Best brother and sister duo!! I’m a forever costumer. Thank you 🙏 Great thank you so very much best seller fast shipping ty Coin came quickly in the condition it was advertised for on the auction. The auctioneers were very professional and handling their business Received all items exactly as shown. 💯👌 Awesome prices🏷 Everything looks amazing😍 Amazing host/s!!🌟 Shipping was super fast 🚀 Packaging done very securely📦 Loved❤️ everything and definitely will be back again to shop🛍. Thanks so much🥰🥰💐💐🙏🙏🌹🌹😻😻🏵🏵💙💙🌸🌸✨️✨️🌺🌺 Pleased. Nice slow easy to follow show!! You get a chance to see what u are bidding on! Amazing vinyl & service!! Highly recommended 👌 👍 Absolutely love my new clock and mug! Awesome family duo! very well packaged and just as shown. thanks Loved everything. sorry for the little delay in reviewing. Rascal the cat stole the bell and I had to find it 😺 Arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks!!!! quick shipping, nice packing, good job, I'm pleased